ckreef

Well good news everyone the business I have been waiting to get sorted out is settled some of you know what I am referring to but I will give full details on my unpacking thread .I have just sent Dennis an email so we can get the ball rolling .looking forward to the journey lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

ora has many translations but most commonly defined as a plural noun describing multiple openings or mouths.  

If I were to guess it means that you are buying 2 of them

or

it also is used as a battle cry as in Ora Ora

so you are declaring your new love for KK and going against the grain that being your old KJ

or 

it is used to describe light

as in you have seen the light

or 

it is a term to describe gold

meaning that you are getting the gold one

There are multiple meanings and I am so confused and spent way to much time thinking about it lol

• Like 3

wow that was a great pick up for the name.  You must of done some serious research... or you love the Komodo Dragon!

Either way, with its multiple meaning ora is a great name for you to have picked

"ora" which means land crocodile in the Mangarrai dialect, and Komodo monitor.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bosco said:

ora has many translations but most commonly defined as a plural noun describing multiple openings or mouths.  

If I were to guess it means that you are buying 2 of them

or

it also is used as a battle cry as in Ora Ora

so you are declaring your new love for KK and going against the grain that being your old KJ

or 

it is used to describe light

as in you have seen the light

or 

it is a term to describe gold

meaning that you are getting the gold one

There are multiple meanings and I am so confused and spent way to much time thinking about it lol

I think you are right. 

wow that was a great pick up for the name.  You must of done some serious research... or you love the Komodo Dragon!

Either way, with its multiple meaning ora is a great name for you to have picked

"ora" which means land crocodile in the Mangarrai dialect, and Komodo monitor.

Well actually I was looking for a name for my soon to be KK was thinking dragon names which lead me to look up komodo dragons once i saw ora that was it very appropriate and it's a cool name

• Like 1

Hey Aussie. Ckreef told me you decided to get a KK. Congrats. I find its so easy to manage. I use to not want to mess with the grill, but now i will go and light it and set vents and not worry bout it. It hold its temps with no worries. We are sad and happy for you. You loss your bike but getting a KK. A nice replacement. Can't wait to see what you get. Hope its not a long wait for you. You will love the KK alot and wonder how you ever cooked without it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Aussie. Ckreef told me you decided to get a KK. Congrats. I find its so easy to manage. I use to not want to mess with the grill, but now i will go and light it and set vents and not worry bout it. It hold its temps with no worries. We are sad and happy for you. You loss your bike but getting a KK. A nice replacement. Can't wait to see what you get. Hope its not a long wait for you. You will love the KK alot and wonder how you ever cooked without it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks sckreef it is a sad happy moment strange how they pop up sometimes .I am certainly looking forward to actually seeing one in person .

I spoke with Dennis today he is going to send me out some pics of what tiles they have in stock I am hoping to get pebbles but was looking at some pics of kks on the net and really liked this 8a882d98eb347a94b3dff293b44e1aff.jpg60adb7000991e01ab55e8ec300ef62bd.jpg I doubt they still run this line but it caught my eye

Mate!! How much for the KK in Aussie dollars ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paris how are ya mate thinking of moving up to something decent why not your only on the planet once .I'm looking at the 23 $4,440 I just checked it's around 6 grand than add on the accessories you want mine will push it to 7 grand give and take might be a bit more than shipping customs gst any other tax the government want customs agent regarding agent I spoke with Dennis today I rang a customs agent firm to suss it out but I'd rather go with dennis's bloke I'm pretty posative he knows what needs to be done shipping around the world .all up I'm thinking around 8.5 grand maybe less .wow when you look at the cost you start thinking am I mental :) but like I said at the start your only here once and if life affords you the opportunity to get something nice go for it that's what I reckon

That's a nice one. That first picture reminds me of the animated movie Ice Age. Sort of looks like a stone age KK.

Money - you can't take it with you when you go. Besides it doesn't sting that long. Once it arrives you'll forget all about the money.

@parisbrownep - how did I miss you before or is my brain slipping? Either way welcome.

Reef's Bistro

• Like 1