ckreef

Cheers bosco it's exciting sending your money to another country to buy something you have never seen lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

LOL - that got me laughing. When I bought my second one the girl at the bank was freaking out a bit. Thought I was hooked into some Internet scam and was going to loose my money. I had to assure her I had dealt with this company before and was not about to get ripped off. Nice to know she was trying to look out for me.

Now for the hard part - the wait .....

Reef's Bistro

• Like 2

LOL - that got me laughing. When I bought my second one the girl at the bank was freaking out a bit. Thought I was hooked into some Internet scam and was going to loose my money. I had to assure her I had dealt with this company before and was not about to get ripped off. Nice to know she was trying to look out for me.

Now for the hard part - the wait .....

Reef's Bistro

Good on her I got the self help computer could have done it at home which annoyed me I'm not stupid but have never sent this amount of money to an overseas bank before and thought I would go into the bank for help haha I rang Dennis to double check to make sure I I got the right account .and yes now the wait begins looking forward to meeting up with ora in the mean time I have to sort out a home and my jt is doing wonders

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill ♨

It's all reputation.  And Dennis is such an honest trustworthy guy. He backs his product and that is what matters most!  Take comfort in knowing a beauty is being tiled in short order and will be on the water in no time.  

Time to let the guru know that we have another convert!  

Congrats again buddy and I love the tile choice 

• Like 1

I'm a Private Client at one of the world's largest bank holding companies.  I have accounts all over the world.  When I went into my bank to send the money to Dennis,  the young woman assigned to my account gave me the third degree.  After about 5 minutes of grilling, I asked to see the Branch Manager.  He started grilling me as well.  He said this was an unusual transaction.  I said maybe for you, but not for me; you've got exactly 5 minutes to get this deal done or I'm out the door and my cash goes with me.

They did the deal.  

The transfer for my second KK went MUCH smoother.  

You would have thought I was the haed of a band of international terrorists! :)

• Like 1

It's all reputation.  And Dennis is such an honest trustworthy guy. He backs his product and that is what matters most!  Take comfort in knowing a beauty is being tiled in short order and will be on the water in no time.  

Time to let the guru know that we have another convert!  

Congrats again buddy and I love the tile choice 

Cheers bosco I wrote that for a laugh but at the same time it's true it is exciting and yes you are right I posted on the guru today before I sent my coin to Dennis a couple of other things were twisting my arm

I'm a Private Client at one of the world's largest bank holding companies.  I have accounts all over the world.  When I went into my bank to send the money to Dennis,  the young woman assigned to my account gave me the third degree.  After about 5 minutes of grilling, I asked to see the Branch Manager.  He started grilling me as well.  He said this was an unusual transaction.  I said maybe for you, but not for me; you've got exactly 5 minutes to get this deal done or I'm out the door and my cash goes with me.

They did the deal.  

The transfer for my second KK went MUCH smoother.  

You would have thought I was the haed of a band of international terrorists!

Funny I got the self help desk so no help at all and no weird looks 😊was stoked when Dennis answered the phone

• Like 1

I spoke with Dennis today just to confirm my money went through ,it's all good whilst I had the chance I ordered my accessories .

Double drip pan

Splitter

Extra basket

8" rotisserie with the 6" reducer

Large baking stone and the teak side tables

Was thinking about a couple of boxes of charcoal but my kk will be shipped via lcl and the charcoal is considered a flammable material which it is I can get a whole pallet shipped but not interested at this point of time and Dennis very graciously threw in the teak grill grabbers can't wait lol

• Like 2

I know Dennis goes through a bit more getting a KK into Australia than he does getting them into the states. Your pallet will come wrapped in plastic, fumigated and certified as such. There is a picture somewhere on this forum showing a KK pallet still in the plastic.

In the states he can just stack a bunch of stuff on top of the pallet and secure it with saran wrap.

Reef's Bistro

• Like 1

Our quarantine laws are pretty tight and rightly so we have a very unique bio diversety down here something that might seem everyday and harmless to a lot of places could have devestaing effects . it will definetly have to be fumigated just ask Jonny Depp what it's like lol

Our quarantine laws are pretty tight and rightly so we have a very unique bio diversety down here something that might seem everyday and harmless to a lot of places could have devestaing effects . it will definetly have to be fumigated just ask Jonny Depp what it's like lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Definitely wouldn't want you getting in trouble with our deputy prime minister Chris. I suggest inviting Barnaby to the first meal you produce on KK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wish we were that careful in this country. Look at all the invasive species we've introduced into our biology as landscaping plants (Japanese wisteria), erosion control (good old kudzu!) and pets (ask the Floridians about all the pythons loose in the Everglades!) 

• Like 2