Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bosco

Komodo Kamado Instagram hits 5000 followers

We did it!!

back in August last year, Dennis opened an Instagram account. I made a commitment to hit 5000 followers in one year and Dennis said we would hit it before the end of the year.   He was right 

Within 9.5 months we hit that goal and are well on our way to the next milestone.  I will challenge myself to reach 10,000 followers over the next year.  

KK is being viewed at least 5000 times a day. It is because of the quality pictures that each and everyone of you take. Thanks for providing the media to fill the KK page with.  

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Congrats to you, Dennis, for producing the KK, the kamado everyone wishes they had!

Congrats to you, bosco, for showing people just how badly they really want a KK!

You guys are awesome!  Very nicely done.

I'm newish to Instagram (I know...dark ages). Don't know if I have anything worth sharing (yet), but how does one "provide the media to fill the KK page with"?