Geo

"Thank You" pictures

Sorry about being absent from the forum lately. Miss Jean has me doing lots in preparation for the change to Mrs Geo on July 23d. Also had family reunion on Jean's side of family, and planning a trip to Iowa for my family reunion in early July. On that trip, Miss Jean will get to meet the sisters of my deceased wife. Should be a great trip. But I digress... This IS a forum about KK cooking!

Made some Baby Back Ribs to take when we visited family recently. When they got them, the ribs were 2-days old. They must have still been edible... They sent me this picture as a "Thank You". The KK is making me a popular guy!!!

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On June 17, 2016 at 4:28 PM, tony b said:

@Geo - where in Iowa are you headed? I'm in Cedar Rapids. 

My brother lives in Cedar Rapids. Not planning to go there on this trip, but if we do, I'll send you a PM to see if we can maybe meet.

My deceased wife's sister lives in Ft. Dodge. We plan to stay with her, and attend a family reunion somewhere toward Council Bluffs.

Jon B. also comes to Cedar Rapids to visit periodically. Missed him earlier this year, but maybe we can coordinate and have a KK party on my deck next time??

It's nice that you stay in touch with the family. I am a widower and still visit my spouse's family up in Minneapolis a couple of times a year, including Christmas. 

Edited by tony b
  • Like 2