jlcj69

Virgin Pit Daddy

Thanks to all for your comments! But I am sure everybody is in the same boat with the nicest pit to have in your yard. My journey with KK goes back 3 years into gawking and dreaming of having one of these pits. As we all know, they are pricey which contributed to my dreaming for 3 years. I embarked on building a home and stumbled on the one and only "SALE" of a select few pits and i couldn't stand it. I called and spoke to Dennis, who is a very pleasant and genuine guy, and he guided me into killing the dream and moving into reality. What a great experience it is to do business with Dennis and I love my pit! I met on the forum a local owner of 2 KK pits here in New Orleans and we made plans to have a pit break-in party on Friday. We plan to share on pallets of charcoal. Go buy another pit and see if you get this kind of family! KK rocks, but you know that! Hope Dennis' rotator cuff surgery rehab is going well. Thanks guys!

• Like 1