rorkin

How about an order stuff link ??

1 The site really needs simple way to order accesories/upgrades/parts.

Even if it is a link to an e-mail address.. All these neat items require a back and forth for pricing/payment --round and round. There is no way to know if stock exists or how long for delivery.

2. How about a seperate area for announcements of all kinds and sticky posts. otherwise one is constantly reviewing all topics, things get missed..

3. Please consider all above constructive criticism :-)

Dennis, Please please have a handy place to order stuff and upgrades! When you finally have a finished design on items you show as potential upgrades--make a post that indicates it is available for purchase on your handy place to order "stuff" so we can go there and know we have ordered it! You have great "stuff" but it is hard to know if we have actually ordered it.

But do keep up your innovations! It is just tough to be patient.

Zorro

This is my week of Sundays

It's Idul Fitri here the end of Ramadan the month long fasting Islamic holiday and so the country is closed this week.. I usually run to my house in Thailand every chance I have but have chosen to stay home and catch up around the house, play with the baby, work on my aquarium and put up a new website for Komodo..

Stay tuned..