LeadDog

Pre Cooking Pictures...

Ok I have a cooker out there somewhere and so I thought I had better get some meat ready to cook. :)

Here is a picture of the back half before I satrted cutting it up.

PA220443.JPG

Then I cut it right down the backbone.

PA220444.JPG

I got the whole back half almost cut up and the saw blade broke so I didn't take any more pictures. I'll try to get some more shots when I cut up the rest of the meat.

I was hoping to have more pictures today but found out that my dad had wired up the band saw wrong, I got a nasty shock last night. I'll have to rewire it before I cut any more meat up.

None of you have guessed what the meat is. I guess I'll wait until I cut the front half up and post pictures before I tell you.

@Sanny can't you see the tail in that picture? What are you implying?

fm, if society goes to pot, the hindquarters wont be frozen solid, and the saw wont be electric!

my guess for the meat in question in cabrito! not knowing exactly where LD is from, i DO know that the baja area is famous for (ah, here comes the drool...) spit roasted baby goat...

cabrito.jpg

even without anything in the pic for scale, tho, i'd say what LD has is too big for cabrito, but i'm sticking with my guess cause the pic of the cabrito looks sooooooo good!

You know there is a door in the background of the first picture if you want something to scale the picture with.

I'm working on a small s-rotor wind turbine but until then you can just pedal the bike hooked up to the generator. :)

I know all of you are just waiting to see what the ribs look like.