KevinD

Whoo Hoo - Finally have my shipping info!

If I am lucky I might have my KK 23 TerraBlue sometime on Friday and if not, then certainly should see on Monday.   Almost certainly would've had it today but for the 14 boxes of charcoal that took me past one pallet worth of goods, which delayed shipment due to lack of room on the truck - that coco & coffee char sure as heck need to be stellar stuff!  

Big grins!

• Like 2

Ok - had a great morning getting commitment from the shipper to get me in today instead of Monday next week!

My KK is due to arrive between 10am-2pm today!  Obligatory delivery/unpack/setup & first cook pictures to follow as the weekend progresses...

I appreciate all that have shared their experiences and wisdom on this forum as it will help me get this done with minimal difficulty!

I feel like Charlie Brown… I went to kick that darned football and Lucy pulled it away at the last instant and I landed flat on my back – good grief! 

Just sent delivery driver away having refused the entire shipment because guess what – the grill was not there! Everything else was but no grill.  The driver while a nice guy, kept telling me the count of items was correct.   I finally got out my iPad and showed him a picture of a crated KK and then he understood the problem. He wasn't willing to write anything on the paperwork indicating a missing item so I rejected the entire shipment. 

I called Dennis and he was most apologetic and right on top of it, indicating he was going to call his cargo warehouse company that assembles the order for end shipper pick up, and have them deal with the shipper to figure out what the heck is going on.  He promised someone would get back to me, but frankly I'm not exactly sure when this will be resolved.

I think it is time for a big a** Sapphire gin & tonic, w/lime of course.

Edited by KevinD
  • Like 2

@KevinD - wowzers!  That just SUCKS in a major league kind of way!  In fact, that sucks so bad, I'm depressed.  I'm on my way to pour myself 4 fingers of Woodford Reserve and I'm going to join you in drinking our sorrows away!  

Not worry too much, Christmas will indeed show up at your door!

PS - you did the right thing!