gerard

D_J's back surgery is today

Oh yeah...

Deej is gonna need those weeks of recuperation. He is just laughably bad.

My little girl was saying things like "Why are you shooting that robot?" and "Did you kill him again, daddy?"

Hehe... I love it when Deej is temporarily out of commission. No back-talk.

:lol:

My tag is TankedMajestik. Add me to your list, FM!

Hey thanks everyone! All went very well! I cannot believe I am up and about as quick as I am. I cannot sit, stand or walk but for a few as the entry site hurts pretty bad, but they stepped me up to a little stronger drugs for a while, so I think I will manage - hehe! :shock:8) Everything was 100% from what I can tell so far. All feeling come back to my leg and reflexes are back working, so that is A-OK by me!!!

Oh yeah, Majesuck, I seem to remember your little girl asking, "Did he kill you again daddy" through the speakers - hahaha. Just bring it again buddy, I got my console hooked up in the bedroom so I am ready for you! Firemonkey, you say you are into Halo2 also? My tag is Drunk3J is you get a chance and can play better than Majestik (I tried to get him to put one of his kids on, I figured any kid under 5 had to be better -hehehe).

Thanks again,

-=Jasen=-

Oh?

Oh yeah' date=' Majesuck, I seem your little girl asking, "Did he kill you again daddy" through the speakers - hahaha. Just bring it again buddy, I got my console hooked up in the bedroom so I am ready for you! Firemonkey, you say you are into Halo2 also? My tag is Drunk3J is you get a chance and can play better than Majestik (I tried to get him to put one of his kids on, I figured any kid under 5 had to be better -hehehe).[/quote']

Ha ha.... those really are powerful drugs you're on. Welcome back.

;)

Re: Oh?

Oh yeah' date=' Majesuck, I seem your little girl asking, "Did he kill you again daddy" through the speakers - hahaha. Just bring it again buddy, I got my console hooked up in the bedroom so I am ready for you! Firemonkey, you say you are into Halo2 also? My tag is Drunk3J is you get a chance and can play better than Majestik (I tried to get him to put one of his kids on, I figured any kid under 5 had to be better -hehehe).[/quote']

Ha ha.... those really are powerful drugs you're on. Welcome back.

;)

Yeah, I forgot to add cannot make comprehensive sentences to that list too. But whose still got the good drugs??? :shock::lol::o8) Yeah babby!

-=Jasen=-

I have been playng GRAW and most recently' date=' Splinter Cell Double agent. You have either of those? I will send a friend request when I get home this weekend[/quote']

I did not really care for GRAW and traded it in. I have not tried Splinter Cell yet. I like the COD 2 online play; you have it? I will add you to my list when I log on in a little while. Don't think I could really focus very well right now to play much - hehe - though I am sure it would be plenty to take out Majestik - hahahahaha. :lol: He is a sucker for a run by and toss a sticky grenade on him - hehehe - love it - gets him everytime!

-=Jasen=-

Tags

OK so put me on your invite list as 'twharton',

I realized I didn't need a witty moniker when it was assured that all would bow down or die (in the virtual world) in my presence!

Really I suck but who cares anyway. The gauntlet it thrown. If only I could get my inlaws to leave so I could get back to fun!

twharton

OK, I got both of you added to mylist! You'll should not have to add me to your list if you accept my invite that has been sent, but if you do, it is "drunk3j". What system are you'll playing through? The 360 or the original? Majestik is on the original and I am on 360. I still have my original but it is highly modified so I cannot put it on xbox live or my account will get canceled. I mainly use it for streaming video from my computer to TV.

If any of you are interested, you can add me to about any of the IM services if you have them - ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, Skype or MSN (that info is in my profile). That makes it easier to set up a game. We had plans on adding IM service to this forum, but it looks a bit more involved.

Gerard, I remember you said something about online gaming? You strictly PC??

-=Jasen=-