churchi

Site Upgraded | 2016-07-12 | IPB: 4.1.13.2

Hi All,

The forum has been upgraded to the latest stable + bug fix version of IPB. 4.1.13 was a considerable release, but for the use here there is not too many new features.

If you would like to check the change log please visit: https://invisionpower.com/release-notes/4113-r44/ 

As per usual, please post back if you see any issues.

I will upgrade the forum skin as well shortly and post another topic.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Cool I think this is the only forum that I have been on that gets updated on a regular basis

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨

Yeah i think thats the same for me. It makes the upgrade a much easier process when you keep up with the patches on a monthly basis. Doing them once a year just creates hell for the person doing it :)

2 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

We are very fortunate to have churchi taking care of things.:smt023 :smt023:)

Cheers thanks @MacKenzie Fingers crossed nothing is broken :) 

yesterday when I was on mobile and attempting to reply to a post, I would get my original  post, and an auto quote of the next post in my reply box.  I had to manually delete all that in order just to post.  

It happened 3 times, but not again.  

Maybe a quick glitch, however, I figured I should let you know

@bosco and @CeramicChef thanks for the posts back guys. I have not had a chance to upgrade the forum skin after the upgrade yesterday. This takes a bit of time to refit all the settings to the new skin (shitty way i know but no other way to complete the skin upgrade), so let me complete that today and have you guys retest the layout issues. They could be related to this.

Appreciate the posts back.

cheers

• Like 1