xraydoc

Boat tracking

I am doing everything I can to remain patient about the delivery of my KK, but it is killing me! I bought one that was already on the boat, but not yet delivered to port. Website says late July delivery expected.  I completely realize I am getting ahead of myself here, but is there a way to determine what boat it is on? If so, I could follow it with the AIS data. I could probably just call and ask Dennis, but I feel bad bothering him just because of my own over excitement.  @bosco I read through most of your delivery story and it seems as though you are now an expert at these things. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

Is yours already on the water? I was given a packing slip and was able to check.   It takes about 2 weeks from leaving port of Hong Kong to Canada and USA. 

You really need the ship and the schedule number to know exactly.  It's exciting to watch but also torture too lol

I believe mine is already on the water.  When I bought it the website said "expected delivery late July" as opposed to "in Carson CA." I took that to mean that it was on the boat but not yet to California. I guess I will just email Dennis and ask.  I just hate to bother him.

Broke down and emailed Dennis.  I really did not expect a reply within 48 hours.  This is just not that pressing in the grand scheme of things. True to his reputation for unbelievable customer service, Dennis responded within 2 minutes.  He doesn't have the information readily available but said he would get it from his staff tomorrow and let me know.  

World class grills and world class service!

Unfortunately, I am a radiologist (hence the xraydoc). I am pretty sure if I start prescribing xanax to anyone, the DEA would be on my doorstep in short order. That said, point taken.  I may just have to drink a few extra beers to maintain my sanity. :drinkers:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xraydoc said:

Unfortunately, I am a radiologist (hence the xraydoc). I am pretty sure if I start prescribing xanax to anyone, the DEA would be on my doorstep in short order. That said, point taken.  I may just have to drink a few extra beers to maintain my sanity. :drinkers:

Damn!  The Feds are always looking for new ways to ruin a good idea.  Bastards.  Enjoy those beers!