Shuley

Friends are loving my kk.

So the other night I made a brisket and naturally I had some friends over to help me eat it. One of my friends hadn't seen my kk yet, and I asked him if he wanted to see it. We went outside and he couldn't believe it! He started taking pictures and asking to look inside it and sending them to his other friend. Throughout the night he kept just touching it. Its pretty funny. Anyway my husband was over this afternoon at his house and I guess he said he had a few projects to finish first but he is now thinking about eventually getting one of his own. Just goes to show you what an impact actually touching one of these grills can have.

• Like 1

I've seen this before.  The only cure is a KK on the patio!   

Whenever I throw  party where young kids are in attendance, the Kids always want to come out to the patio to look at Beauty! and TheBeast.  They just stand there and look.  Then they get the okay to touch and they all stand there touching the KKs.  So do their Fathers!.  If you see a KK in person, you can't stop looking.  Then you want to touch.  That's how the infection spreads!

16 hours ago, bosco said:

He has been infected with the KK flu 

9 hours ago, 5698k said:

The force is strong in that one, soon, he will feel the power of the dark side!

Rob

9 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

He has been bitten. :):):) 

:smt046 No hope, no hope at all. Check's in the mail, baby! 

I've seen this before.  The only cure is a KK on the patio!   

Whenever I throw  party where young kids are in attendance, the Kids always want to come out to the patio to look at Beauty! and TheBeast.  They just stand there and look.  Then they get the okay to touch and they all stand there touching the KKs.  So do their Fathers!.  If you see a KK in person, you can't stop looking.  Then you want to touch.  That's how the infection spreads!

He was standing and just holding the handle hahaha.

• Like 1