Pequod

Bosco Told Me To

Hey all. Migrated here at Bosco's suggestion due to my drooling over KK's over at The Guru. I guess that makes me KK Kurious. There is a KK in my future. Don't know when. Don't know what. Until then, that'll be me ogling your fine grills and tossing in the random question.

Like many of you, I suspect a KK (or two?) will be the end of a journey through various cookers over the years. Started consolidating down to two cookers two years ago with the purchase of a large-ish insulated cabinet smoker then and a Kamado Joe (for everything but smoking...I thought) two months ago. The Kamado is a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect to enjoy or use it as much as I have. Now that I know, I'm imagining a further (and maybe final) consolidation step by migrating into KK land. Might take a year. Maybe two or three. But I'm on my way. Pardon my drool on your pics until that day comes. :)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Welcome HalfSmoke great to see you over here. You've made it over here, I'm guessing you won't last until March. Not sure anyone held out as long as they originally thought once they joined this forum.

Reef's Bistro

Thanks!  It's like a cult in here.  A cult I want to join!

So how does this work? Just post my CC #'s and financials here? Where do I send the deed to my house? :-D

• Like 1

A cult?? This is the true dark side!! When I say dark side, I hope everyone knows I'm just having fun, it's meant as no disrespect to anyone, especially Dennis. I think Bosceaux was the first person I started using that phrase with, I can't remember, but if anyone feels that it's inappropriate, please let me know!

Rob

• Like 2

@5698k - no harm, no foul in my book, bro! We are a cult. 

Welcome to the Obsession, HalfSmoke. Like the others, I'm betting on a Fall delivery in time to cook that Thanksgiving Turkey, Christmas at the latest. The only regret anyone every has in buying a KK is that they waited so long to do it!