Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RunningMan

Digital Grill Thermometer

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced digital grill thermometer that is accurate with temperature readings from Amazon?  The KK I have has one port for the thermometer.  

Are you looking for a meat/ cooking thermometer or a in the dome thermometer?  

Hi there Runningman, the one that comes with your KK is really good. What is it you are trying to do or want to know?

I use the dome thermo as a general guide for when Im starting up the KK for  cooking. Once its time to put on dinner, I have a variety of devices to measure @grill level temp and food temps.

If you are going to do real BBq I find the DIGIQ DX2 invaluable. Regular grilling/cooks I use the bluetooth enabled iGrill as it has 3 ports for food and one for grill/ambient temp and will give me updates on my phone when stuff is done.

I just ordered the new Range Dial ( I have an old one I use with my ipad  for indoors making yogurt or whatever on the stove ) that I fully expect will take the place of the iGrill solution.

For pizza I have an infrared thermo that gives me the temp of my stone or steel so I know when its time to drop on the pizza.

Hope this helps !:shock:

Sue

1 person likes this