Aussie Ora

Ora has arrived

19 minutes ago, 5698k said:

I don't think the number has been reached. Whenever the white coats show up, they end up staring too.

Rob

… and joining in the next cook!  KKs are real show stoppers.  I'm still amazed at how folks who have never seen a KK stop, stare, and then touch.  Every. Single. Time.

• Like 2

Figured out the basket splitter the basket only likes to sit perfectly one way in this position it wobbles a bitbed582662173f9ce852930149c25e65c.jpg but was easy to put together I managed to put it the other way but was a bit more mucking around but the basket sits flush and does not wobble coolafbc482a74a8abb293859c1c62768f62.jpg getting ready to spin this43704a432cd9bdbac057156fc8ee2051.jpgwas planning on doing my burn in today but slept in I'm starting work early tomorrow and did not want to be up all night so it's below 400f cooks for now

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Cheers Wilbur I've done two cooks thus far and I'm really impressed the moisture level and tenderness in my pork spin was very noticeable. Compared to my Kj classic . Amazing, it's nice to know I just have some thing decent that will last a long time that I don't have to muck around with I can just cook how great is that

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill