Aussie Ora

Ora has arrived

Congrats my friend Ora is beautiful you have to be so happy your absolutely right pictures dont do any justice at all cause when you see it in person it is unreal ..

Happy grilling 

Cheers stile I can't stop touching and looking at lol the pics definitely make it look smaller. This is the perfect size for me

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Congrats!

Dennis had mentioned the special packaging that he had to do for your market, interesting to see a "box" then the "bag" and finally the "crate".

Enjoy!

Yeah they have to get fumigated before entering Australia to prevent any unwanted pests or diseases I'm really surprised that other country's don't do the same just makes sense to me but that's the way it is Cheers mate going to have fun cooking on this

The new KK is gorgeous. Bonus points for getting the picture of the delivery truck before it even got to your house.

As others said, I am jealous of the new rotisserie shaft. I hope I see that one hit the store shelves soon. Looking forward to the first cook.

Cheers Steve I just happened to walk out with my camera on that one. Dennis definitely looked after me on the shaft I mentioned it with him and he said he might have a prototype laying around

Aussie!  Well, she's finally home and she's a real beauty!  Great pictorial; thanks for all the great shots.  Words just don't do your KK justice, do they?  I couldn't be happier for you.  Now, whatcha got up your sleeve for that first cook?  

Cheers CC words pictures postcards can't describe how well built this thing is the tiling is amazing I was blown away by the size makes me think how big is the 32 is. Not to sure about my first cook something simple so I can work it into my burn in

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your fun.........Like Bosco said before, it never gets old watching the delivery & unpacking!!!!  I was smiling the whole time I was looking at your photos :-D!  Too much fun!!

Congratulations and enjoy!!!

Cheers jon it's fun looking at unpacking threads so I tried to get heaps of shots for everyone. I'm so happy I knew well was hoping expecting something half decent. What I got was off the richter scale lol

Congratulations Aussie!! Ora looks beautiful. If you are like me I  couldn't keep my hands off of it even now I still go out and rub my hands over those    Beautiful tiles.  It looks like it's found a great home and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of cooks and pictures.  Happy grilling mate!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Aussie!! Ora looks beautiful. If you are like me I  couldn't keep my hands off of it even now I still go out and rub my hands over those    Beautiful tiles.  It looks like it's found a great home and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of cooks and pictures.  Happy grilling mate!!

Cheers Bruce it has found a home that Wil appreciate it. Unwrapping it and seeing the tiles for the first time was marvelous I'm having a drink right now admiring it lol