Lost my wallet today only had $10 in it bonus usually just use eftpos with my bank card anyway. Luckily my banks app allows me to withdraw from an atm without a card. Most my cards can be replaced online my drivers license and high risk work license what me to jump through hoops and give them money lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Hear your pain, my man! Had my wallet boosted on vacation in the Bahamas many years ago. Major PITA, but at least the Am Ex office there hooked me up with a new card, contacted all my other credit card folks and replaced my Traveler's Checks (shows you how long ago that was when folks still used those - pre-ATM!), so I wasn't totally screwed for the rest of the trip. Fortunately, my Passport was back in the hotel, so I could get on the plane home. Hardest thing was to replace the Drivers License - a whole day  off work to hang at the DMV. 

• Like 1

Great news everyone the place I went for lunch last Friday had my wallet with the tenna still in it. Luckily I had not acted on replacing my licenses. I asked who found it its was the same person I was talking to so I said here you go finders keepers and gave her the tenna and bought lunch I'm so lucky great to meet a genuine honest soul

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2