Sharon

Waiting on my 22" Hi-Cap this week!

Hello, or Heylo as Richard says!  Waiting patiently, somewhat, for our new 22" Hi Cap to be delivered this week, just got notice yesterday (10/11/16) that it's on it's way!  Coming from Carson, CA to the beautiful mountains of Prescott, AZ.  Hoping it will be here before the weekend!  Do you think she might?  She's got some great accessories, and I am waiting anxiously for her to arrive.  Even postponed my hubby's angiogram in Phoenix on Friday in anticipation of her arrival. Still haven't named her, hopefully her name will become apparent when we unpack her.

We are not new to Kamado cooking, our best cooks have come from a Kamado in the past.  We've had Richard Johnson's K7 and K3 Kamados for 17 years and they have served us well, one of the few I understand, with no problems whatsoever, but it's time for an upgrade.  So we've treated ourselves to a wonderful 35th wedding anniversary gift.  Anyone interested in picking up a Colbalt Blue or two tiled K3 or K7?  K3 can been had in Prescott, AZ and K7 can be had in Phoenix, AZ.

Looking forward to sharing pictures, cooks, and recipes with everyone in the near future!

Sharon

• Like 2

Pics will happen.  I am so excited.  I expect she will be so much better than anything we have ever had.  Please understand, I don't want diamonds but a great Komodo Kamado for our 35th anniversary.  My passion is great cooking and sharing w/ friends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sharon said:

Pics will happen.  I am so excited.  I expect she will be so much better than anything we have ever had.  Please understand, I don't want diamonds but a great Komodo Kamado for our 35th anniversary.  My passion is great cooking and sharing w/ friends.

You have found your tribe!

It's in Phoenix, being delivered tomorrow afternoon!  Hubby won't be back until Saturday afternoon, :-(.  Oh well, anniversary isn't until the 23rd.  I don't think that we will wait that long to  uncrate her.  We are going to try to roll her on plywood sheets, after emptying out all the stainless, has anyone ever tried that, if so, how did it go? 

Sharon

Received an email from KK with instructions on removing the crate and using the top as a ramp.  Is that what you are referring to?  

Dreaming of our first cook, have a freezer full various meats and roasts.  Better get defrosting something today.  What to cook?  Decisions, decisions, decisions, what a lovely quandry.