Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

MacKenzie

Adoption

50 posts in this topic

We'll see how it goes as I will be doing some hit heat cooks and burn in before the real rolling stand is built so we'll get to see what the plywood underneath looks like when we move the grill. Thanks ck. :)

So how many grid levels are on the 16? Is it lower, main, and upper like the others? What accessories are there? I see you have a baking stone, but the KK website doesn't list it or much else for the 16. 

Half Smoke, I did a special order and asked for the accessories I wanted since Dennis was making me one to match what I already had.

There are 3 grate levels, created by using 2 grates. To get a higher grate, flip the lower one over and put it on the main grate. I ordered the baking stone, the rotisserie option and the smoke generator port. These were extras and I really wanted them. Fortunately Dennis could accommodate and I am thrilled and very pleased.

Edited by MacKenzie
2 people like this

Wow, I go on vacation for a few days and look what happens!

Congratulations, Mac!

:) thanks , cschaaf, you just never know what will happen while you are away. ;) 

WOW!! Like the others, I'm out of the loop for a few days and look what happens! :shock:

MacKenzie, couldn't be happier for you. :smt041

Your ODK just went from crazy to insane!!! LOVE IT! :smt055

Been catching up on all your posts. Sounds like you're in 7th heaven right now with Little Ms. Pebbles! :smt055

Tony, I'm wearing an ear to ear grin. Big Grin.jpg

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor