Aussie Ora

Rubbed up

It's been a really fun adventure. Will have to do this again in the future. 

As I travel around I'll grab strange American BBQ items. I'll let you know when I have another stash ready to send. 

No worries. Can't wait to try everything. Its cool I was thinking of doing some pineapple the other day and when I seen the dizzy pig pineapple it's set love the way they come out with testers great way of finding out what you like. And a big thanks to skreef dee was happy I got a pressie she said lol0ffe18954554db7943fa30edc5cf1c43.jpg631e435b6b73e69400d3f096e5689e68.jpgGreat gesture made it feel real

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

No worries. Can't wait to try everything. Its cool I was thinking of doing some pineapple the other day and when I seen the dizzy pig pineapple it's set love the way they come out with testers great way of finding out what you like. And a big thanks to skreef dee was happy I got a pressie she said lol0ffe18954554db7943fa30edc5cf1c43.jpg631e435b6b73e69400d3f096e5689e68.jpgGreat gesture made it feel real

Outback Kamado Bar and Grillemoji621.png

She is so welcome. Hope you both really enjoy them. We have already tried a couple of yalls. I'm looking forward to the sweet chilli sauce. Thank you

Susan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

No thank you you made her day we opened the parcel together and when she seen the note it was oh for me awesome

Outback Kamado Bar and Grillemoji621.png

Tell her to pm me sometime and let know flavors she likes and I will look for them for her.☺️

• Like 1