MacKenzie

Big Pork Chop Dinner

Managed to find these extra large pork chops on the weekend. Started the potatoes in the pressure cooker for 15 mins prior to putting them on Little Ms. Pebbles grill.

Chop Dinner On the KK.jpg

Chops on KK.jpg

Chops are Cooked.jpg

Plated.

Chop Dinner Plated.jpg

The chops were very moist although it may be hard to see in the pix.

Chop Interior.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, tony b said:

Around here, we call those "Iowa Chops." I always ask my butcher for the "T-bone" ones, with a bit of tenderloin on the side. They rock. :supz:

My sister brings Iowa chops to Michigan in the summer..........they are big and delicious!!!!! Now if I can only learn to cook them like MacKenzie :smt023

Looks yummy, Mac! :D So when do your fellow KK owners get invited over for dinner? ;)

Have you ever tried the Red Wattle porterhouse chops from Heritage Foods? They're pricey but the best pork chops I've ever eaten, hands down.

link: https://store.heritagefoodsusa.com/porterhouse-pork-chops-fourteen-14oz-chops-berkshire-or-red-wattle--our-recession-special-p854.aspx

Try them for that special occasion.

Best,

Bill

Tony, you're closer to the border than I am by a long shot! I'll be happy to do my part though. ;)

I remmeber when I bought my printer from Epson, it didn't work and they sent me a bax to ship it in and it had two shipping labels inside. I though they were duplicates, paid no attention. I grabbed the first label that came to hand, slapped it on the box and hauled the box over to PS. A couple months later I got an invoice from Canadian Customs for $40 or so, turns out I had put the Epson CA label on and never noticed. Why Epson USA would send me a return label for Epson CA is beyond me, but they did. And I shipped it there!

That's OK, if the election goes South I'm going to tell people I'm Canadian anyway. ;) I paid my forty bucks, I must be at least part Canadian, right?

Edited by billg71
  • Like 1