Aussie Ora

Porterhouse steaks

Looks tasty. Haven't tried the Peach on steaks yet but I did buy a half primal of NY strips today. It's in the cryopac in th fridge for some future cook. Will give it a try. 

That same company sells a cherry rub. If I can get by the store before I go on Thanksgiving vacation I'll grab you a bottle and send it your way instead of the  Ghost Rub seeing as you are about to win the Scarey Speed Challenge - if I didn't just now jinx you that is. 

• Like 1

Looks tasty. Haven't tried the Peach on steaks yet but I did buy a half primal of NY strips today. It's in the cryopac in th fridge for some future cook. Will give it a try. 

That same company sells a cherry rub. If I can get by the store before I go on Thanksgiving vacation I'll grab you a bottle and send it your way instead of the  Ghost Rub seeing as you are about to win the Scarey Speed Challenge - if I didn't just now jinx you that is. 

Definitely try the peach goes well on the steak. That sounds mighty generous of you. Am i winning look out I will have to check

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

on ya mate. love my rib eyes, however a good porter has some nice flavour.

how long it take you to get ora up to temp?

I have it sussed now I lit two spots and waited for it to get hold I opened the bottom vent and gave the cap 5 turns 15min later I was ready to close the vents to stabilize. Nice and quick I love it

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill