ckreef

Mrs skreef's Accident

Through strange circumstances Mrs skreef got her middle right finger smashed at work. It cut her finger down to the bone on both the top and bottom side. It also broke that bone. 

She went to the local emergency room where she was at which is located about 2 hours from the house. I rushed down there as fast as possible. We were up for 24 hours yesterday and finally made it home at 4 am this morning. We are now up and about waiting on a call for an appointment with a  orthopedic surgeon. 

She's in good spirits despite it all. Will post an update later on. 

• Like 1

Same here, Best Wishes, Susan! 

Find a good Ortho, to make sure there's no permanent nerve damage. First hand experience - my left thumb was cut on a broken glass and nicked the nerve. I had a great Ortho, who reworked the stitches from the ER staff to make sure I healed as best as possible (minimize the scar tissue). But, I still have some minor numbness, which will be permanent. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Funny but I hope her work will look after her like they should

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

It's filed under workman's compensation insurance. Pays all medical bills plus 66% of her pay. Should be enough for Santa not to totally pass us by. 

• Like 1