ThreeDJ16

Need Help On Tile Color!

What's your order date? We need to know so we can turn up the heat as date draws near. Actually you need to decide today, so you can get it over with.

Get the black, it won't show the smoke residue as much..... besides that green is kinda gay. :smt058

I thought yours was green??

-=Jasen=-

What's your order date? We need to know so we can turn up the heat as date draws near. Actually you need to decide today, so you can get it over with.

Get the black, it won't show the smoke residue as much..... besides that green is kinda gay. :smt058

-=Jasen=-

Maybe that explains the kissy kissy emoticon :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Well, you know, I did not wanna come out and just say that - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

-=Jasen=-

D'oh - Terra Blue, thank you very much, you homophobes. :smt037

I guess I'm gonna beat you after all DJ...I'm gonna go get mine this week-end :D

It's about time all you homos got up to speed. :smt064 You've all been here chatting it up for months..... I show up, slap my money down, (so did TWharton) and all of a sudden I'm a senior KK owner 'round here. :shock: Wudda ya know?:shock:

Well I don't don't know squat 'bout real Q, :smt102 but I'm glad you fellas are willing to teach me -BTW welcome to the club. :smt041

Now all of us "owners" are gonna be expecting plenty of pictures of delivery through adolescence... :supz: