Dr.Pepper

International Shipping?

Heylo Dr P.  I have no emails from this email      [email protected].

Hi Dennis!

Filled out the contact form on the website. Never found your e-mail address. (I may in fact be a terrible detective).

Could you please share some ideas on how shipping could be solved? You now have my e-mail address at least :)

I'm considering the 23" model.

Cheers
Oskar
  • Like 1

Hi Dennis!

Filled out the contact form on the website. Never found your e-mail address. (I may in fact be a terrible detective).

Could you please share some ideas on how shipping could be solved? You now have my e-mail address at least

I'm considering the 23" model.

Cheers
Oskar

G'Day Oskar great name have not heard in years my grandfather was named Oskar and was born in Sweden . You have come to the right place. You are going to be so happy with this purchase don't worry about the cost it's daughting at first but quickly fadeds away when you get hold of it

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

G'Day Oskar great name have not heard in years my grandfather was named Oskar and was born in Sweden . You have come to the right place. You are going to be so happy with this purchase don't worry about the cost it's daughting at first but quickly fadeds away when you get hold of it

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the sharing a bit of history !

Well, buying one these exquisite pieces of hardware is something I've tried to talk myself into for quite some time. Adding 50% to the price tag in penalty taxes/customs is more than I'm willing to chew. Hoping it's solvable.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dr.Pepper said:

Thanks for the sharing a bit of history emoji16.png!

Well, buying one these exquisite pieces of hardware is something I've tried to talk myself into for quite some time. Adding 50% to the price tag in penalty taxes/customs is more than I'm willing to chew. Hoping it's solvable.

I can relate to this especially when you have to add, the exchange rate to convert US to Canadian $ to the mix. However I do not regret one cent of the expense now that I see what a fantastic cooker this is and I will have it forever.Not only is the food taken to the next level above the normal  kamado cookers but it is a piece of art. 

Edited by MacKenzie