Bsacco123

OneGrill all Stainless Steel Rotisserie kit

I was on Amazon today and saw this all-stainless OneGrill Rotisserie Kit. 

See: https://www.amazon.com/OneGrill-Weber-Stainless-Rotisserie-Electric/dp/B008RS6UOC/ref=cm_rdp_product

It says it fits a Weber, But I wonder if it could be made to fit a Komodo Kamado?

I have a Turbo STS Natural gas BBQ and it would be nice to have one rotisserie kit that could fit both BBQs.

Edited by Bsacco123

No it won't work.. The KK roti spit shaft does not go into the motor directly.. but thru the driveshaft system.

NO airflow leaks.

That being said, at that price you could have a local welder adapt the spit to work in a KK.  I'm happy to give the instructions.That motor is $50..  It amazes me how cheap China can make stuff for.  

My 23 will be well over $100 plus the cost adjustable bracket,  the 32 twice that.  I've been haggling with my suppliers because my cost here is too/soo high.  Much more expensive to produce only 10-15 at a time.

Dennis, OneGrill has 2 models of their roti motors.  One is inexpensive and the other is way more money but advertises needle bearings in the motor (model # 4pm08).  I am temped by that needle bearing motor, plus it looks better IMHO.

How does it mount onto the BB32????  Do I need to purchase a mounting kit for it?  I believe they offer a few different mounting kits, could you aim me?

Edited by FotonDrv
added text

31 minutes ago, FotonDrv said:

Found all the pieces and more!  Put the roti in and have parts left over.  That sort of worries me but....

Everyone has parts left over. That's part of the KK experience. You get more than what you need. Seriously I had parts leftover too. No worries. 

• Like 2