DennisLinkletter

Here ya go.. Cookin' Under Pressure!

Undoubtedly one of the best forums and best vendors on the internet. Thanks Dennis. You ask, you get it. I asked for a small portable KK years ago, he made it. I asked for a storage cabinet with steel or stone surfaces, he made it. I had a product QC issue, he solved it, gratis. There's no better forum and no better product; and product support, out there.

• Like 5

LOL...While mine is the first post in the category, but this isn't a category I originally created.  How I know, come on, "Homage to David Bowie"....Please.  It would have been Homage to Freddie Mercury had I started this category....LOL.  😎

But this sure does bring back memories of pressure cooked black eyes and sausage.....Mmm.  Maybe I'm just hungry right now, but going through all these old and new posts are killing me.  I gotta go cook something.

Edited by ThreeDJ16

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Don't forget Vanilla Ice ripping off the bass riff from both of them!  :smt043

Who?  HAHAHA.......😛

Actually I've heard that bass riff ripped off in many other songs.  So many artist (er..so called anyway) just can't create so they copy.

Edited by ThreeDJ16