Aussie Ora

Ckreef and skreef strike again

Thanks, Charles and Paul! 

Put the Bush Spices w/Mountain Pepper and a little Lemon Myrtle on the roasted cauliflower tonight. Might have been OK, but I drizzled on some Balsamic vinegar when they came out of the oven. Overpowered the spices. Next time, roasted carrots with the same spices - no Balsamic! But, I did a hasselback potato with the Tasmanian pepper salt, with some extra Native Pepper seasoning. That was nice. Mountain pepper has a very unique flavor. Spicy in kind of a anise/fennel or nutmeg kind of way, but more subtle. 

• Like 2

The balsamic would have over done it for sure .you should try them individually to attain the taste each is unique in its own right .I had to send you the burger seasoning so you could experience a true American Burger lol.i no longer use just salt and pepper if I need it the Tasmanian pepper salt is what I use

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip, Charles! It still cracks me up to see all the "American style" items from Down Under! :laughing6:

Put some Bush Tomato seasoning on my cheesy scrambled eggs this morning - yummy.

@Aussie Ora - In both cases, the base blends had the same stuff in them, I just wanted to amp up that particular flavor. In the case of the cauliflower, I wanted a bit more of the lemon myrtle flavor than was in the Bush Spices with Mountain Pepper. Similar with the Taz pepper; I wanted a bit more Native Pepperflake to balance out the heavy sea salt, plus the blend had Sea Parsley in it, with I thought would be good on the spud - it was! Not trying to mask the native spices, but to actually highlight them a bit more. 

• Like 2