billg71

No outside cooking today! :(

Glad I cooked yesterday, today would not be so nice. First snow of the season. It's already 4+ inches and still snowing. Will probably end up well over 6" today.

Deck table.jpg

Nice to have a cover for your KK in this kind of weather.

KK covered.jpg

But, it is pretty and I have no place in particular to go today!

20161204_080756_resized.jpg

9 hours ago, ckreef said:

Maybe one day I'll learn how to finish projects - LOL 

Yeah, finishing is the hardest part.  getting to 95% complete is easy, it's that last 5% that drives you to drink. All the minor details that you put off in the build come back to bite you in the nether regions at the end. But those minor details make the difference between an OK job and a great job.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, billg71 said:

Yeah, finishing is the hardest part.  getting to 95% complete is easy, it's that last 5% that drives you to drink. All the minor details that you put off in the build come back to bite you in the nether regions at the end. But those minor details make the difference between an OK job and a great job.

My problem is me or Mrs skreef keep adding ideas to the projects so they never really end. 

15 hours ago, billg71 said:

getting to 95% complete is easy, it's that last 5% that drives you to drink

As if I needed an excuse? :drinkers:

@Aussie Ora - actually temperature wise, it's not that bad - yet! Cold front coming through this week to drop temps into the teens (F) at night. High on Thursday will only be 23F that would be MINUS 6C for you folks down under and across the northern border.

• Like 1