Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

alimac23

Import charges to Australia

25 posts in this topic

Hey tangles like I said if you want to look at one your more than welcome to come over and see mine the place is a mess but that's because I'm to busy grilling lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Hey tangles like I said if you want to look at one your more than welcome to come over and see mine the place is a mess but that's because I'm to busy grilling lol

Thanks mate. Might take you up on that at some stage. Kids sports takes up most of my weekends in winter so got find a gap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it winter could have fooled me sunny days where I live lol

Is it winter could have fooled me sunny days where I live lol

Yes. I have Perth bias as well but sunny weather (even in winter), beautiful beaches and an awesome lifestyle. What else could you ask for... okay maybe a kamodo kamado will just perfect it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 people like this

2 hours ago, tangles163 said:

Yes. I have Perth bias as well but sunny weather (even in winter), beautiful beaches and an awesome lifestyle. What else could you ask for... okay maybe a kamodo kamado will just perfect it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely go see @Aussie Ora's KK. Most of us bought a KK sight unseen. Pictures don't really do them justice.