DennisLinkletter

Side table - Latest tweak

Dude, it don't matter, you gonna be holding out for another 5 years so you won't miss nothing. But that ole steelie is doing ya good, so don't worry...take another pill dude :shock:

I was gonna see if you'd come over and help me get this KK up my stairs, but that back prolly ain't quite up to lifting yet is it :D

This is a new rap song I just wrote

I beat ya,

you hate me,

you wanna KK so bad you can taste it!

Keep dopin,

prolla helps make

that nasty food taste better.

yu'll get one,

on ya death bed,

cause ya scared to miss an upgrade.

keep druggin,

cause you envy me

of my purdy thang and my kk

oh yeah :roll:

Right now it's about as usful to me as your's is to you. It's in pieces in my garage. Gotta get a friend or two, to help get it around to back yard and up 5 ot 6 steps. No cooking til then. :cry:

Sposed to already been done, but the friends didn't show up yet. Hopefully by the week-end.

See what being mean to me will get ya! :twisted: I put the drunken voodoo hex on you and your grill! Send me some ribs and I will take it off! :lol:

-=Jasen=-

Have these tables gone into the production phase yet? I did my first cook Fridy night, and right away I relized I need some sort of table. I've been on-line trying to find a SS table, but nothing has tripped my trigger yet. Suggestions anyone? :smt100