Sharon

Picnic pork on rotisserie

Did a small pork picnic on the rotisserie, sorry no pics for this cook.  Love our Thermoworks probes, they are the best.  (Hint, Christmas?)  Roast was small, could have easily been done it on my old RJ K3, but just wanted to play with the rotisserie.  Issues with rotisserie, but Dennis came to the rescue, just several hours after a question.   

After having questions/issues with vendors with other ceramic cookers over the years, Dennis is the most refreshing person I have ever dealt with!  Even though we are newbies with our 22" high top, but not to ceramic cooking, we are enthralled with our new KK.  We have asked Dennis to build a matching baby KK (16.5" high top to match my bigger girl) and it should be here in the next several weeks.  Can't wait!  Just need to sell my old RJ K3 now.  McKenzie, we will have twinies!

OBTW, the rescused pork picnic was out of this world!  Bark like no ever.

• Like 1

Funny I was just thinking about a butt on the roti ! I thought it would be really keen. Did you use the drip pan ?

I had a POS k too, gave it away, some guy said he'd pay for it but I just didnt have it in me to take real money for it. 

Zoo

• Like 2