FotonDrv

Just Another Roti Turkey

The standard PBW mix is 1 TB per gallon of hot water. It does work better in hot water.

Don't know about dumping it on the yard/plants, etc. Mine goes down the drain in my brewing room. But my guess is that if you're cleaning grill grates and roti baskets with it, they are greasy, so probably not good for plants. My bucket from this last cleaning had a nice greasy layer floating on the top of the solution. 

I've got the big tub that Charles recommended on my shopping list, too. It's just that I have a lot of the 5 gal buckets from Home Depot and Lowes in my brewing room, so it's what's available for the time being.

On 12/31/2016 at 2:06 PM, FotonDrv said:

Thanks Tony, I thought as much about the chemicals on the vegetation, and then there is the thought the dig might want to like the mess off the grass or wherever it gets dumped. 

I looked at what I typed and wow, what a mess!  I tried to say "The dog might want to lick the mess off the grass".  Old, arthritic hands and poor eyes and lack of sleep are dangerous!

Edited by FotonDrv

54 minutes ago, FotonDrv said:

I looked at what I typed and wow, what a mess!  I tried to say "The dog might want to lick the mess off the grass".  Old, arthritic hands and poor eyes and lack of sleep are dangerous!

No worries this isn't an English grammar forum. We knew what you were trying to say. 

For me - between posting on a smartphone and auto correct I have to pay extra close attention to get it right. 

• Like 2