Pequod

Oh Deer!

6 hours ago, dstr8 said:

<snip> "The second shot is from one of the family room windows."

I thought you either had an extended deer hunting season in your area or you were poaching for dinner :D 

The deer here are pretty thick. The other night I was was grilling after dark when I heard footsteps creeping in the woods. Very creepy, but then I gradually saw the legs right at the treeline. 

8 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Oh Poochi, you don't know what you are missing. Nothing like getting out in the fresh, clean and bright air for a couple of hours. :) 

F-that!! I hate snowblowing. Good news so far here is that we haven't had but a couple of snows large enough to need it. It actually rained this morning (38F), but it's super windy right now and taking the windchills down into the single digits!! I'm not grilling tonight!! 

19 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Tony, I have the neatest Toro electric snow blower going and it is light, easy to operate and does do a fantastic job on the deck.

It's not about the snowblower, mines a nice Sears one, it's about the cold and blowing snow. You always get a facefull of blowing snow when the winds shift!!