Garvinque

Hello from Troy New York, not KK owner yet!

3 hours ago, CeramicChef said:

@Garvinque - the best way to solve the color question is to ask your kids what color they like best.  Your kids are going tolerant to cook on your KK and they are going to inherit it anyway, so they may as well get to pick the color, right? ;-)

CC no kids so it's going to be with me in my crypt:-P

Garvin

• Like 1

@Stile88 I wouldn't mind a 22tt or 23 as my first one but at this point the 19tt is the only one in the budget! I could save a little longer to get either one but I want to start cooking asap maybe I should save a little more and get the one of the larger KK I mention. Dang now I want to get a larger one and you aren't the only one who said go bigger, something to really think about.

Garvin

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Garvinque said:

Jon I will take you up on coming to Syracuse just have to find a free weekend to do so, but before I get mine I will be there with bells and steak!

I'm having fun messing with you..........however It would be great to meet you and I really think you would benefit from seeing the 19 TT before you commit on a size.  You would know first hand if a 19 is too big or small or just right.  Fair warning.....once you see, touch & feel the KK quality..........you will be hooked/finished/toast/hopeless/in trouble....and on the phone with Dennis!!!!! 

You make the trip and I'll buy the steaks  :smt023   

• Like 1

So I had a minor issue that required some funds be diverted to something else, but it throws my purchase off by a few weeks! Was on the website looking at what I could get extra and what I really didn't need right away and found a page I haven't seen before with discounted 19tt on sale which gives me more buying power.  It's funny about just finding this page because I saw the 22 Hi-cap on another discounted page. So I am looking at now around 2nd week in June to place my order and I have time to visit Jon to see the size I will eventually be cooking on. Thanks for being on this journey with me to true kamado cooking!

Garvin

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Garvinque said:

So I had a minor issue that required some funds be diverted to something else, but it throws my purchase off by a few weeks! Was on the website looking at what I could get extra and what I really didn't need right away and found a page I haven't seen before with discounted 19tt on sale which gives me more buying power.  It's funny about just finding this page because I saw the 22 Hi-cap on another discounted page. So I am looking at now around 2nd week in June to place my order and I have time to visit Jon to see the size I will eventually be cooking on. Thanks for being on this journey with me to true kamado cooking!

Garvin

Just in case you haven't seen it, Dennis has put all of the 19" Talls on sale for about the same price as the TT's.

https://komodokamado.com/collections/19-tall-hi-cap

• Like 1

Sorry to hear garvin i had somthing similar going on money wise before i got mine but its sure is true when u eventually get it you will kick yourself for not getting it sooner lol

Those full size 19s you should for sure look at those since they are reduced that is a hell of a deal 

Good luck whatever and whenever u get it my friend

• Like 1