Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

Garvinque

Hello from Troy New York, not KK owner yet!

77 posts in this topic

Garvin, that is a tough one, there are so many great colours to pick from it is not an easy task.:) 

1 person likes this

Whatever color you choose, it will be the best grill/smoker you've ever owned - that is, until you buy your 2nd one! :laughing6:

1 person likes this

@Garvinque - the best way to solve the color question is to ask your kids what color they like best.  Your kids are going tolerant to cook on your KK and they are going to inherit it anyway, so they may as well get to pick the color, right? ;-)

1 person likes this

Whatever catches your eye I looked for days but still chose the one I liked first

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, CeramicChef said:

@Garvinque - the best way to solve the color question is to ask your kids what color they like best.  Your kids are going tolerant to cook on your KK and they are going to inherit it anyway, so they may as well get to pick the color, right? ;-)

CC no kids so it's going to be with me in my crypt:-P

Garvin

1 person likes this

what ever you pick is going to be a great choice but those colors you are mulling over is a great start

you sure you dont want to go bigger lol

my buddy has the 19 tt and loves it and its just him however there has been talk of a second

1 person likes this

@Stile88 I wouldn't mind a 22tt or 23 as my first one but at this point the 19tt is the only one in the budget! I could save a little longer to get either one but I want to start cooking asap maybe I should save a little more and get the one of the larger KK I mention. Dang now I want to get a larger one and you aren't the only one who said go bigger, something to really think about.

Garvin

1 person likes this

Garvin,

Troy, NY to Syracuse, NY - 2 hrs. 19 min.

Map

:-D

1 person likes this

Garvin, Jon, just offered you the chance of a lifetime, go for it.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Jon B. said:

Garvin,

Troy, NY to Syracuse, NY - 2 hrs. 19 min.

Map

:-D

Jon I will take you up on coming to Syracuse just have to find a free weekend to do so, but before I get mine I will be there with bells and steak!

1 person likes this

Garvin, I am sure you will have a great time. Don't the pixs, we all want to be kept up to date.

18 minutes ago, Garvinque said:

Jon I will take you up on coming to Syracuse just have to find a free weekend to do so, but before I get mine I will be there with bells and steak!

I'm having fun messing with you..........however It would be great to meet you and I really think you would benefit from seeing the 19 TT before you commit on a size.  You would know first hand if a 19 is too big or small or just right.  Fair warning.....once you see, touch & feel the KK quality..........you will be hooked/finished/toast/hopeless/in trouble....and on the phone with Dennis!!!!! 

You make the trip and I'll buy the steaks  :smt023   

1 person likes this

Garvin if you haven't seen a KK up close and personal it's going to blow you away, pictures don't do them justice. They are works of art. Plus you have probably figured out that Dennis is really cool. 

Garvin, Jon has a fantastic message in his post, go see it before you order. :) 

Jon's idea,  "I really think you would benefit from seeing the 19 TT before you commit on a size.  You would know first hand if a 19 is too big or small or just right." is what I was referring to. :) 

1 person likes this

You mean to tell me @Garvinque hasn't shlepped it over to Syracuse yet??  :shock:

2 people like this