Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

A friend from work brought in a few months ago some Italian cheesecake and it blow my mind never had this version before, so today I ask for the recipe and here it is!

Ingredients:

2-8 oz packages of cream cheese

1 16 oz ricotta cheese- small curd

1 1/2 cup of sugar

4 eggs

1 TBS Lemon Juice

1 tsp Vanilla extract

3 TBS Corn Starch

3 TBS All-Purpose flour

1/2 cup melted butter, cooled but don't reform into solid

1 pint Sour Cream

Her cake didn't have a graham cracker crust, her spring form pan was just greased, but I will use graham crackers for mine.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees or Kamado

Mix cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well blended, then stir in the rest of the ingredients but wait to add sour cream until the others are well blended then stir in sour cream.

Pour into your spring form pan either with graham cracker crust or not but if not using graham crackers as a base make sure pan is well greased. Bake for 1 hour and then leave in oven-(off) for one hour more. Serve chilled.

Garvin

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tony b said:

Awaiting the results - with PICTURES!!

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

I'd like to see this one too.:) 

I posted the recipe due to another post about who doesn't like cake and ckreef said he wasn't a big cake eater but like cheesecake, I remember my co-worker bringing in this cheesecake! So I asked her yesterday for the recipe and posted it because it was so different and good, but I will be making one soon.

Garvin

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

That is great news, Garvin. I will be watching for it.emoji16.png

I have been going thru some past posts, and I know I will be applying some of your cooks to mine! May can't get here fast enough for my KK purchase!!!!

Garvin

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Spring 2017 will be so much fun. emoji38.png

Yeah, I will be turning 49 with a new toy that feeds me!:-D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

That is fantastic, 49, you will have many years to enjoy your KK.emoji16.png

From your mouth to you know who!:)

7 minutes ago, tony b said:

49, pffft - whippersnapper! 

Seriously.  That was soooo three years ago.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tony b said:

49, pffft - whippersnapper! 

36 minutes ago, HalfSmoke said:

Seriously.  That was soooo three years ago.

Is that why your both Senior Members-LMAO:-P

19 minutes ago, Garvinque said:

Is that why your both Senior Members-LMAO:-P

You know you've arrived when you start getting harangued by AARP. Your first letter should be arriving any day now. My favorite is the second letter, where they play the Alzheimer's card in the opening: "Did you forget something?"

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HalfSmoke said:

You know you've arrived when you start getting harangued by AARP. Your first letter should be arriving any day now. My favorite is the second letter, where they play the Alzheimer's card in the opening: "Did you forget something?"

If I am lucky I will live as long as my grandparents both are 103 and in the past year are just starting to slow down. Both have good memories:)

• Like 2

I love when cake calls for sour cream.. Just makes it so much better to me. Thanks for the post.. I got another sweet I want to cook tomorrow,  but def want to try this version of Cheesecake.

18 minutes ago, skreef said:

I love when cake calls for sour cream.. Just makes it so much better to me. Thanks for the post.. I got another sweet I want to cook tomorrow,  but def want to try this version of Cheesecake.

So far the cakes that you have shown-mind blown! I have a recipe for sweet potato cheesecake just have to find it. That Irish cheesecake you made holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Garvinque said:

So far the cakes that you have shown-mind blown! I have a recipe for sweet potato cheesecake just have to find it. That Irish cheesecake you made holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I try to post that Irish Cheesecake recipe tomorrow. You would probably like it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, skreef said:

Thank you. I try to post that Irish Cheesecake recipe tomorrow. You would probably like it. 

There is no doubt about that!! Love this site-:-D

• Like 1