Shuley

Spit rotisserie

The adjustable rotisserie bracket should have come with your KK. Maybe in the spare parts box? The OneGrill rotisserie motor slides onto that.

I will have to check again, but when my rod arrived I checked my spare parts box and pulled everything labeled "rotisserie ". I don't remember seeing anything that looked like a bracket.

Hmmm...did you get the solid rotisserie shaft? This is the drive shaft between the motor on the square end and plugs into your KK hex socket. If not you need to ask Dennis about the adjustable rotisserie bracket and this shaft. Both should have been included with your grill. 

http://komodokamado.com/products/solid-roti-motor-shaft

Edited by HalfSmoke

I received my 23" KK in October 2016, shipped directly from the container ship's arrival. I did not receive either the motor mount or the hex shaft either. It wasn't a big deal as I haven't ordered the roti yet as I was waiting for the spit version, but I just checked my parts and packing slip and neither were included. I guess I assumed it was because I didn't order the roti with the grill.

Jon

I got an email today that I will be sent both pieces. Hoping I will be able to figure it out once they get here. I am wanting to see if my current motor will work prior to purchasing a new one. I'm thinking it might of the part that goes into the motor is square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shuley said:

I got an email today that I will be sent both pieces. Hoping I will be able to figure it out once they get here. I am wanting to see if my current motor will work prior to purchasing a new one. I'm thinking it might of the part that goes into the motor is square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the square end goes in the motor and the hex end in the KK.

• Like 1

When I was reading up on the site about the rotisserie everyone was mentioning one grill motors .living in Perth I was thinking here we go have to ship one of them over for a million dollars lol but I already purchased the joetisserie for my Kj classic and I just use that as you can see in this pic 8bc1dc85be9d7549ad26ef25a893c3d3.jpg it does not have anti back lash gears but works fine so I'm sure yours will be ok

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

When I was reading up on the site about the rotisserie everyone was mentioning one grill motors .living in Perth I was thinking here we go have to ship one of them over for a million dollars lol but I already purchased the joetisserie for my Kj classic and I just use that as you can see in this pic 8bc1dc85be9d7549ad26ef25a893c3d3.jpg it does not have anti back lash gears but works fine so I'm sure yours will be ok

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

If mine doesn't work (it's from my Weber) I have no qualms about that. I just don't want to spend the money until I know it won't work :)
  • Like 1