snapper

Moving a KK

I just went out to UHaul and bgt a set of Forearm Forklifts for $25. I have the top off and the firebox out and feel like me and my buddy can get it onto a small cart and get it to the back yard. If I can't borrow the cart, I'm gonna use plywood and roll it around to the back yard.

Then we will need to lift it one step at a time up the steps and presto...we're there. Then we just have to put the thangee back to gether and put some lump in there and we're done with the setup.

It wasn't that difficult to get it in and out of my truck so I can't see that it will be that difficult to do this last part.

I just talked to a friend...and promised him some ribs...and he said he would be over tonight to help me :D . Those ribs are kinda magical :shock:

You took the firebox out??!!??! :shock: AAHHHH Don't tell choppy :!:

I wouldn't worry too much about the cart, you and a buddy can carry it lidless and empty - no problem. Myself (135#, my wife and sister-in-law both smaller than me) carried mine, but I may have been drunk and don't remember.....

The 2x4 method would be easiest if you still have the ropes on it, otherwise go with the forklifts.

Well' date=' I guess I musta meant winch...if that's the mechanical one.[/quote']Depends on your preferences, I guess. Some prefer the battery operated wenches. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

:shock::shock:

Sounds extremely dangerous...where would would obtain one of these thingees :oops:

I think you gotta go to one of them dare specialty shops for that typa thing! Let's ask Porkchop where he got his blow up sheep from, though it might not be battery operated like the wench doll?

-=Jasen=-