Aussie Ora

Knifes and roast prongs from an Era far gone

I always had my grandmother's carving knife lurking around today I was scrumaging through some box's in my spare room that I had kept with some of the things that I got from my grandmother after she passed away all those precious things and to my surprise I found the fork lol .whilst everyone got the gold cooking must have been in my heart lol its amazing what we forget what we have .gave the knife a quick whiz on the warthog sharp as its been used and sharpened over time you can tell but that's the beauty of it how many roast were carved with this interesting feature on the fork. 676f695b0340b848cc24ffa33eaae607.jpg829efcac7e1aec9572ba9e8ab6726e9f.jpgffce44c21db9659d46d6c088c0a1da77.jpg

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 4

i remember my grand parents having similar yellow handle knifes when i was growing up. Not seen those type of knifes for a long time.

Nice find mate.

Yeah can remember my Nan carving the leg of lamb after she cooked it in the wood stove don't see them any more

And the best pumpkin songs ever

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1