Garvinque

Day Dreaming about a KK!

Come up in the summer and bring the family...............then we can go out on the lake..........after our KK meal !!!!

Sounds like a plan to me lol I'm trying to get my act together to visit my sister who lives in Minnesota in August bugger visiting her now not into cabin fever lol .but the coin I save could mean another KK instead .bugger

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

I ended up getting mine far earlier than I initially planned. That being said, I wouldn't finance what I consider a luxury item. It is a personal preference, but makes owning my KK much more pleasant. I know that it's paid for. Then again, I am a weirdo that also feels that way about cars. As a result I didn't have my first "new" car until about 2 years ago lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Shuley said:

I ended up getting mine far earlier than I initially planned. That being said, I wouldn't finance what I consider a luxury item. It is a personal preference, but makes owning my KK much more pleasant. I know that it's paid for. Then again, I am a weirdo that also feels that way about cars. As a result I didn't have my first "new" car until about 2 years ago lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, when I send the money I know it's a done deal!  My dad is that way about credit cards only dealt with American Express because the bill was due at end of the month.

Garvin

Edited by Garvinque