John A

Coco charcoal pallet sharing in Richmond Va

Good Afternoon John - I'm getting ready to order 20 boxes of coffee char and five of the coco. Did you end up placing your order?  If not, are you willing to coming down to VA Beach and pick up your order if we place the order together?  I've got a forklift here at my shop.

21 hours ago, obanker said:

Did you get the charcoal yet I'm interested for 10-15 boxes. I can move it if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't ordered it yet, been waiting to hear back from Dennis.  So just to confirm, you want 10-15 boxes of coco charcoal and not Coffee; correct? Also please confirm your quantity 10 or 15.  Thanks!   

11 minutes ago, tailc said:

I haven't ordered it yet, been waiting to hear back from Dennis.  So just to confirm, you want 10-15 boxes of coco charcoal and not Coffee; correct? Also please confirm your quantity 10 or 15.  Thanks!   

Sorry Obanker, I thought I was replying back to John A :shock:.  I'll be happy to add your order to ours

Sorry Obanker, I thought I was replying back to John A :shock:.  I'll be happy to add your order to ours

Tails

I was quoted by Dennis trans port to Warrenton, Va $246 residential and $190 Business. I can arrange for delivery to a business there (forklift). I have a HD pickup that can carry 2 pallets.

I'm in for 10 boxes

Jim (obanker)

15 hours ago, obanker said:

Tails

I was quoted by Dennis trans port to Warrenton, Va $246 residential and $190 Business. I can arrange for delivery to a business there (forklift). I have a HD pickup that can carry 2 pallets.

I'm in for 10 boxes

Jim (obanker)

Good Morning Jim - I talked to Dennis last night and my order has shipped. I do apologize, however you and John can team up and ship to my office if you'd like.  As stated I've got a loading dock and forklifts, just keep me posted.

Take care