pesto3

Spider......

OMG!  I would have had a heart attack!  I do not like spiders, and yes, I know they provide a function in the greater scheme of things but not in my scheme...

When you have your glasses off and are taking a shower and a thing descends from the ceiling right in front of you and you suddenly realize that the black dot is a spider the shower panic would be recordable on a seismometer !!

• Like 1

So I have to ask. Do they just open the door themselves and walk right in? or do they find a small 6 inch crack somewhere and squeeze through?

Hahaha, the doors are pretty much always open in Australia, where you're home anyway. Too hot! But even if everything was closed this monster would take the door off its hinges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boss at work put this under my chair in the lunch room as a prank.

406ddef4d9a4778479d923c80f4b4f6f.png a harmless carpet python, snakes don't bother me. I put it up in the back table and when dave (the Irish man) came in I told him I found one of his tools out on the job "it's right over there in that bucket" well he tipped the bucket over towards him to look inside and the scream was one of the funniest things I have ever heard!! Lmao.

So I put him in my truck so I could take him out in the bush to let him go, well I got busy and I forgot and an hour later I look over

a4fa18d447418c96f6b332aba9b4df3d.jpg

cbf6b7ba985527a6d97d2dfaaf6a3508.png

So I went around to the passenger side to let him out and he went into the dash, so then I had to pull the whole dash apart just to get him out!!

He is safe now back in the bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1