Curly

First cook on the KK

I trimmed up some spares and put them on the KK. Here they are.

100_1584.jpg

100_1585.jpg

Here are the twins...they aren't identical.

100_1587.jpg

The old one got a little jealous and popped it's first tile :shock:

100_1586.jpg

Chubby got the skirt meat so he knows them bones are coming next...he ain't going nowhere. 3 mths ago he weighed 25 lbs...now he's 65, and 5 mths old :shock::shock:

100_1582.jpg

Re: AAAAARRRRRRRRRGHH! Sauce on the GRILL?????

Sacrilege dude!! Ok, maybe on a rare occasion. :smt073

-=Jasen=-

Yep, it's the second time I've done it (well, in a really long while). It's pretty darn good...have to repeat things that I like :D My wife makes a real good sweet sauce that I use...you hate me dude...admit it...you want my stuff bad 8)8)

...I recently tried a mango pineapple chipotle sauce on ribs that was incredible. It was a color between orange and red' date=' and was a commercial product. [/quote']

What was the name...sounds good! It's usually hard to find that fru-fru stuff around here but you never know, might find it.

Better water them trees :shock::lol::lol:

That's the forest, I'll leave that up to God...now when (if) we get grass, I'll water it. :D

I don't know about a crack behind the tile' date=' but there have always been little cracks here and there on it. What can I say :shock:[/quote']

Oh, I just see a line running diagonal in the empty space where the tile was; could just be backing material or something.

-=Jasen=-

Yeah, it's a crack :shock:

I like the look of the K (or used to)- but sitting next to the KK it really looks like an overweight' date=' over the hill prize fighter, next to the new belt holder!! :smt027 Besides, you must have to bend over to tend to the food, that dome opening is low.[/quote']

I've never really noticed anything ergomomically incorrect about it. But next to the new one, it's definately seen it's better days.

Re: Almost ready

We had a really good season for fall color. This is a view from the back porch.

Yo Curly those trees are not manly colors! What are they doing in your back yard? :wink:

You knew someone was going to make fun of your colors right?

Well, the trees are my wifes :oops:

Pffft, who you trying to kid, everything is your wife's!

-=Jasen=-