Curly

First cook on the KK

Looks good. I'll try to upload some photos from my first cook with my new KK tonight.

Is that a K wheelchair ya got there?

Oh that was good, Gerard's gonna send you a present for that one...plus he's gonna be really mad that he didn't think of it 8)

I bought mine before the legs were standard...and to tell you the truth, them ole skinny looking legs didn't look to me like they would hold up very well so I opted for the K wheelchair :lol:

Looks good. I'll try to upload some photos from my first cook with my new KK tonight.

Is that a K wheelchair ya got there?

Oh that was good, Gerard's gonna send you a present for that one...plus he's gonna be really mad that he didn't think of it 8)

I bought mine before the legs were standard...and to tell you the truth, them ole skinny looking legs didn't look to me like they would hold up very well so I opted for the K wheelchair :lol:

Actually I had the same base so I didn't think anything of it. You can see it on photo #4 of http://www.nakedwhiz.com/photofun/tileman.htm .... though no one ever commented on the base in that photo :roll: In fact, except for some rust, it was a pretty good little carriage. Later, I had a large potted plant on it for a couple of years.