Aussie Ora

Preped for tomorrow

Got a pork neck and made up an injection of pineapple juice,apple sauce ,brown sugar and honey dijon. I went to town injecting it then gave it a good coating of Yardbird. Vacuum sealed it and put in the fridge .I did say I was going to try bread decided on the Cuban made my starter see how it turns out tomorrow I guess .e16b0e7b6279fcbeffe199a29edd3fe3.jpg

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 4

I love sharing recipes, getting recipes from my mom is like having your teeth pulled without pain killers-lol Glad you are trying it out!

Garvin

Na I love all your posts keep them coming I hope you don't think I was taking the piss on your cooking table thread it looked awesome I was just trying to explain how great the KK is think it might have come out the wrong way

18 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

Na I love all your posts keep them coming I hope you don't think I was taking the piss on your cooking table thread it looked awesome I was just trying to explain how great the KK is think it might have come out the wrong way

No I didn't no worries!!

• Like 1

Well done Aussie. Pork neck is a great cut with lots of flavour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Paris I like them because there is only two of us and the cook time is not over the top I've injected them before and they turn out great .if you look on the Guru recipe section I posted a great injecting pdf not many of them around and this one is good check it out its in the rubs brines section