Garvinque

Storage of yeast in freezer!

Garvin, I'm not sure I have this correct but if you ordered the brotforms when the price was $8.25 and then you were charged $14.38 I would contact Amazon and ask for a refund. :) That is my 2 cents worth. 

It should be a fun experience playing with those brotforms. :)

Edited by MacKenzie

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

Garvin, I'm not sure I have this correct but if you ordered the brotforms when the price was $8.25 and then you were charged $14.38 I would contact Amazon and ask for a refund. :) That is my 2 cents worth. 

No I paid 14.38 on Saturday and the price is now for everyone else today 28.00, so I didn't get ripped off got a serious deal! Sorry the size is 8.25 inches in dia not price:)

Edited by Garvinque

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

19 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Oh good.emoji1.png I find you have to be careful with the price on Amazon. Sometimes it is all over the place for the same item.

Can't believe in two days the price double!