dozer996

Surprised

So my wife tells me she is going on a sales pitch and the company is the largest "butcher" in Michigan. This company is going to advertise for job openings (wife is a sales manager for a TV station) because they can't fill the amount of work they have.
This company supplies, Costco's, Meijer, etc...in Michigan.
So she gets the tour of all the different aspects of the business and says to me, I have never seen that much blood ever!!!! Well they signed the proposal and came in to shoot the Commerical and brought these for her
c20e225a833d16a585a9b9887c668665.jpg
f8ffdf4cf3a9fc5804c2739c741c32ac.jpg
5c51fe1882d4a5c4468c5dfad2c30087.jpg
201db5e1431ac630d1515bda6123bc3e.jpg
I have 2 of these, what do I do with them?

Send one to me :)

If you don't have one already go buy a vacuum sealer. Since you have 2 (assuming you're not sending me one - LOL) I would keep one in the cryopac, stick it in the bottom back of your fridge for 60 days (wet ageing). The other one I'd cut into 1 roast, a few 2" steaks, some 1 1/4" steaks and even some really thin 1/4" steaks for steak and cheese sandwiches. And lastly don't forget to give your wife a big kiss for that score. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckreef said:

Send one to me :)

If you don't have one already go buy a vacuum sealer. Since you have 2 (assuming you're not sending me one - LOL) I would keep one in the cryopac, stick it in the bottom back of your fridge for 60 days (wet ageing). The other one I'd cut into 1 roast, a few 2" steaks, some 1 1/4" steaks and even some really thin 1/4" steaks for steak and cheese sandwiches. And lastly don't forget to give your wife a big kiss for that score. 

Everything he said!!