Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DennisLinkletter

OctoForks New Twist on a Roti Shaft

17 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Might just as well order them, Tony, I think you will get lots of use from them over the summer. :)  Keith told me to say that.:smt077

Is MacKenzie starting trouble again? :-D  ;)    Nah I just can't see it. lol 

Yes I agree. There's a ton you can do with just the OctoForks....You're only limited by your imagination!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keith OctoForks said:

What kind of basket were you thinking of?   I'm going to add some other basket options on the website today or tomorrow. 

OK then, I'll wait a couple more days to see what's new before placing the order. Thanks for the update, Keith!

There goes that MacKenzie again!! :-D

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 3:18 PM, tony b said:

OK then, I'll wait a couple more days to see what's new before placing the order. Thanks for the update, Keith!

There goes that MacKenzie again!! :-D

Ok Tony we added on to the basket lineup!  

On 5/25/2017 at 3:18 PM, tony b said:

Thanks, Keith. Saw the 2 new ones - the big basket is too close to Dennis', which I already have (so don't need 2) and the tumble basket (I made one last year out of 1/4" wire mesh fabric to roast Hatch chile peppers), so I'm good there, too. Quick question - will Dennis' 5/16" hex shaft work with the SS Flat Basket? That's the one that seems like I'd use more. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tony b said:

Thanks, Keith. Saw the 2 new ones - the big basket is too close to Dennis', which I already have (so don't need 2) and the tumble basket (I made one last year out of 1/4" wire mesh fabric to roast Hatch chile peppers), so I'm good there, too. Quick question - will Dennis' 5/16" hex shaft work with the SS Flat Basket? That's the one that seems like I'd use more. 

Yes Tony the flat works great with the 5/16" rod.   It didn't used too but now is excellent thanks to a fix they did.   I was the lucky recipient of testing out the new flat basket fix and gotta say it rocks.   

Good, I'm in! Off to order the basket and some OctoForks. Can't wait to get the kabobs, too, when they come out.

• Like 1

Hello @Keith OctoForks.  I get the feeling that I need some octoforks in my life.  What would you recommend for a newbie?  A couple of pairs?  Do you yet have the kabob fittings?  Couldn't see them on the website if so.  My dad is due over in the US next month so I am planning to get him a spare case to load up on BBQ stuff for me!