Aussie Ora

Smoking pot

Most of you found guru a long time before me i do not hold the same allegiance that you guys do .i think john's videos are ok but opinions based on his likes a lot of peeps hang on his every word which is troublesome to me as a site owner you dont want to push members in one way or another but he is making claims that he dont see the difference with putting holes on bottom and the sides without trying it on the bottom first . he is stating that there will not be enough pressure to push the smoke through the bottoms holes which those of you that have a smoking pot with holes in the bottom dont have any issues with this and you say the smoke is divine. he is stating facts which he has not tried yet and that is my problem with john not that he tried something different each to your own is what i say and what ever works best for you stick with it . i posted once and he did not want to ans which is fine i will not return to that thread is a waste of time imo